Old news from a few years ago, NOT the 70s or 80s : MoFi "Supervinyl"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
well, since I have not purchased a MoFi LP in quite a while (.. I think it may have been Judas Priest's "Screaming for Vengeance" and that was several years ago, probably ten...) I was pleased to find out that they are using this almost transparent "Supervinyl" ...
Last I knew about the one used in the 70s and 80s was that it was not feasable to produce because of environmental reasons but am glad to see that it has been "reimagined"and it looks as if it's as good as the old stuff.. those MFSL LPs are eternal! ..unless you accidentally bump your tonearm and it gouges your MFSL PF DSOTM copy and creates an unplayable scratch, which is the reason I swore off pivot arm TTs....

Since I have sworn off THAT extremely hostile forum, I'd like to know if any of you guyses and ladies have acquired any of these pressings and your thoughts regarding them...too bad that MoFi does not release any worthwhile material anymore , or at least that has not been released a zillion times...

Back