Ozzy Osbourne retires from touring

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocaine always takes a huge toll on the body, that is one of the reasons it's called the DEVIL'S dandruff!
He has Parkinson's and had a bad fall not long ago. This is in addition to normal back pain that creeps up on many of us without any injuries. I'm sure drug use was not great on his system, but I think there are quite a few other things going on with him. But at least he has the cash to do whatever can be done about his back problems, and the Parkinson's is not real bad at this point, not yet away.

He has Parkinson's and had a bad fall not long ago. This is in addition to normal back pain that creeps up on many of us without any injuries. I'm sure drug use was not great on his system, but I think there are quite a few other things going on with him. But at least he has the cash to do whatever can be done about his back problems, and the Parkinson's is not real bad at this point, not yet away.
Yeah, his Parkinson's is pretty well documented. Of course, Ozzy is lucky to have survived (along with his Sabbath buddies) with all the alcohol and drug use from back in the day. He did relapse off and on with alcohol (well documented) but had laid off the drugs in later years luckily.

I'm just glad all of the original members are still here as that is nearly most often not the case. Especially a band of Sabbath stature.

Back