Pink Floyd - The Later Years (1987-2019) [CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Box Set]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is purely specul/ation but I think this release will probably be out on November 22nd, which basically coincides with the original release date of "Delicate Sound of Thunder" (plus it's also one week before Black Friday)

Also, I think Pink Floyd will announce the release either during the week of August 19th (which coincides with the original "Delicate Sound of Thunder" live recordings dates) or they will announce the release around September 6th (which coincides with the original release date of "A Momentary Lapse of Reason")

We'll see how spot on I am!

:)
I really hope we'll all get this release this year. Lack of any news or pattern in the band's posts in Facebook are making me fear for the worst.TEY had a last minute intervention from old Rog blocking the new mixes by Andy, he shouldn't have anything to go with the Last Years recordings, but one never knows.
I also hope it's all scheduled and we'll thought and we'll get this before the end of the year, then Animals in 2020, plus the Blu-ray editions of Pompeii and The Wall movie.

See, see!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WP7568V/?tag=imwan-21The boxset design is stunning and there seems to be a Blu-ray dedicated to surround and high res audio only. We get Pulse and DSOT restored and remixed, plus Venice and Knebworth. And unreleased material, documentaries, screen films and music videos.
Looks pretty much the real thing, but price at the moment (426£)! is crazy

See, see!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WP7568V/?tag=imwan-21The boxset design is stunning and there seems to be a Blu-ray dedicated to surround and high res audio only. We get Pulse and DSOT restored and remixed, plus Venice and Knebworth. And unreleased material, documentaries, screen films and music videos.
Looks pretty much the real thing, but price at the moment (426£)! is crazy

No Marbles = Deal Breaker :LB

81C9oFZncIL._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah price is absurd, huge Floyd fan here and only thing I really want from this set is Momentary in 5.1 as I already have DB. Hope the lack of sales this set generates doesn’t deter from releases of what Floyd fans really want,,,,,,Animals, Meddle, The Wall, Obscured in 5.1

Last edited:
This is purely specul/ation but I think this release will probably be out on November 22nd, which basically coincides with the original release date of "Delicate Sound of Thunder" (plus it's also one week before Black Friday)

Also, I think Pink Floyd will announce the release either during the week of August 19th (which coincides with the original "Delicate Sound of Thunder" live recordings dates) or they will announce the release around September 6th (which coincides with the original release date of "A Momentary Lapse of Reason")

We'll see how spot on I am!

:)

you usually are! 👍
hope springs eternal! 😉

Official announcement on Friday.
November 29th release date.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WP75...-1CJzBo6CCYd7HEjIfSYFoyAzprP4noXUJTz7ydPyFVJ0
AUDIO

CD 1: A Momentary Lapse of Reason Remixed & Updated

CD 2: Delicate Sound of Thunder Remixed, Part 1

CD 3: Delicate Sound of Thunder Remixed, Part 2

CD 4: Live Recordings ??? ??? ?????? ???? Recordings

CD 5: Knebworth Concert 1990

VIDEO

BR 1: Surround & Hi-Res Audio Mixes

BR 2: Delicate Sound of Thunder Restored & Remixed

BR 3: Pulse Restored and Re-Edited

BR 4: Venice Concert 1989 / Knebworth Concert 1990

BR 5: Unreleased Live Films, Music Videos & Concert Screen Films

BR 6: Documentaries and Unreleased Materials

DVD 1: Delicate Sound of Thunder Restored & Remixed

DVD 2: Pulse Restored and Re-Edited

DVD 3: Venice Concert 1989 / Knebworth Concert 1990

DVD 4: Unreleased Live Films, Music Videos & Concert Screen Films

DVD 5: Documentaries and Unreleased Materials

VINYL SINGLES

Lost For Words

Arnold Layne

Official announcement on Friday.
November 29th release date.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WP75...-1CJzBo6CCYd7HEjIfSYFoyAzprP4noXUJTz7ydPyFVJ0
AUDIO

CD 1: A Momentary Lapse of Reason Remixed & Updated

CD 2: Delicate Sound of Thunder Remixed, Part 1

CD 3: Delicate Sound of Thunder Remixed, Part 2

CD 4: Live Recordings ??? ??? ?????? ???? Recordings

CD 5: Knebworth Concert 1990

VIDEO

BR 1: Surround & Hi-Res Audio Mixes

BR 2: Delicate Sound of Thunder Restored & Remixed

BR 3: Pulse Restored and Re-Edited

BR 4: Venice Concert 1989 / Knebworth Concert 1990

BR 5: Unreleased Live Films, Music Videos & Concert Screen Films