Poll: Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight DVD MVI

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight (MVI-DVD_

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

phrostbyte

Opinions? Most sources point it being a 24-bit 48-kHz DVD-VIDEO but my receiver reports it as 5.1 LPCM. The logo's on the back include one that says DVD-VIDEO and another that says Advanced Resolution. Probably just a bug with player. Either way.. good package. Sound quality isn't horrible an the making of videos add some value to the package. Not bad.

Is this really an unmarked 5.1 release? That would be pretty awesome. I know many people here (myself included) really like their Reanimation (or as referred to here, "Reanimator" ;) DVDA. To me, this album is just not quite good enough to really ever listen to, but if narrowed down to the field of surround recordings, it would definitely make the cut.

What is the UPC of this disc? I really like this album so I hope I am able to find it. Thanks in advance!

I found the disc on Amazon UK but none of the reviews mention the 5.1 tracks on the DVD. They only mention making-of, interviews and music videos.

Last edited:
Yea.. that's the one.. except I bought mine from amazon USA. The UPC on the little red piece of paper surrounding it 0 9362-49996-3 8.

There is far more info on this disc on the Amazon US site. It states it has a stereo 48kHz/24 bits PCM track, so no 5.1 track. Does this track sound better than the regular CD?

Back