DVD/DTS Poll Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Blank Planet (Limited Edition) [DTS DVD+CD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DTS DVD of Porcupine Tree - FEAR OF A BLANK PLANET

• Total voters
My understanding is that there will be bonus tracks on the DVD-A. It is likely that either the bonus tracks or the record corporations are behind the amount of time between releases. The DTS tracks, however, sound excellent when given a bit of volume (you don't need to scare the neighbors, just normal listening levels - at low levels I found it a little flat and slightly murky).

after having this disc for about a month , and spending most of my time listening to the CD in my car , I found some free time on my hands this past week and put in the 2nd disk with the DTS track .

once again Steve has outdone himself . he is getting so good at this 5.1 thing that each release of his on surround is like a big BANG to me .

i dont understand the reason as to why there is such a big fuss with not being able to find this album . hmmmmmm . looking on ebay as i write this the prices are up to 70 USD which is a hell of alot of $$$ for an album that was JUST released .

Never the less , this is a 10+ !! Way to go (Again) P.T. and S.W.

hi - longtime lurker here :)

this DVD is awesome I'd give it a 30 if i could, 10 each for sonics, performance and content. can't wait for the DVD-A though.

a question for Neil - i know nothing about DVD authoring, is it hard to make semi synchronized lyrics available via a button press (similar to the Queen DVD-A) but as an optional screen?

It would be a "nice to have" and something to think about if you are going to be working on the DVD-A? :D

Last edited:
Back