Pre-Order

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDave

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Tears for Fears... songs from the big chair.... Not specific but probably just 2.0

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo again urrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :howl

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo again urrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :howl

Snood is your angst about the artist/album or the possible lack of 5.1 like the bands earlier blu-ray release.

Lack of 5.1 as always and as a reminder NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :howl

Yes I have been down this path before, bought the first release of Bob Marley Legends. :howl And still haven't corrected the situation by getting the CD/Blu-Ray w/5.1 mixes released in spring....... On another note I've been able to get 1 of the Pink Floyd 5.1 BD for my collection that I coveted

its not that the 192/24 or 96/24 2.0 stereo options sound bad, it just doesn't utilize our equipment. And as Surround Sound consumers it isn't what we desire. I will pre-order this title because I have it only on vinyl, and maybe (don't think so) there will be a 5.1 version in the future. I usually stay away from the BD 2.0 titles, but IMHO this is Tears for Fears best album.

its not that the 192/24 or 96/24 2.0 stereo options sound bad, it just doesn't utilize our equipment. And as Surround Sound consumers it isn't what we desire. I will pre-order this title because I have it only on vinyl, and maybe (don't think so) there will be a 5.1 version in the future. I usually stay away from the BD 2.0 titles, but IMHO this is Tears for Fears best album.

I will get it due to the song list...I'm not expecting anything "special" in the sound quality department..

Seen on another thread that this release may actually be a 5.1 mix. Time will tell, I pre-ordered before any specifics of how it would be mixed because regardless I wanted the title.

:howlinteresting to see a duplicate thread 4 days after I posted about the pre order of TTF, SFTBC. What is interesting to me are 2 things that 1 we still don't know what the mix of the blu-ray disc will be. And we have members with Info that would be important to buyers of titles. I guess I would prefer to know a.s.a.p. What is really going down, not just speculation that this may or may not be available soon, when members already have demo discs they are listening to. Only have so much budget for disc's and if I know of one that will be released soon, I may hold off on a different title. A valid bitch.:howl:slap:

Back