Q 8 Kraftwerk AutoBahn

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

quadzone

Now that I have your attention, just kidding ! But
I do have this Item in the collection I now own. I have read it is RARE and valuable? but is this opinion or fact?

It is rare, it goes on ebay for between $30-$50, but had been known to go even higher.

However, since a DTS conversion was done by Tab some time ago, it had lost some of its desirability. Still, there are some Q8 bidders from Japan with no budget limits, so if listing is your thoughts, give it a shot!

Thanks Jon the issue I have is the real deal VQ8-2003 0795 in as near mint as you can get without being unplayed

Kraftwerk that is. I just listed it on Ebay. Thank you for your input Jon

Cool! Go kick some butt!!

It really look slike a nice one. If certain bidders get involved, it may go over into the 3 figure price range! Woo-Hoo, see what happens.

Here's the link for those interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1601&item=2575977556

What other rare stuff does he have? If he had a Pink Floyd UK Q8, well, the last one went for over $700!!!!! Look for the number Q4-SHVL 804 on Harvest/EMI Records Ltd Quad 8 track. If it is purple and says Capitol, then it is no big deal, you're at $20-$50. A far cry from $700!!

Boy, this went for a lot less than I thougt. I should have sniped it! :(

Tom, you don't have the quad reel of this one, do you?

JonUrban said:
Boy, this went for a lot less than I thougt. I should have sniped it! :(

Tom, you don't have the quad reel of this one, do you?

Sorry Jon, that I don't have. The rest of the Reels I have are mostly Classical music and some Jazz

I don;t think it exists. Someone tried to sell one on eBay a few years ago, but it was a scam. They created a jpg of the reel and fabricated the proper catalog number for it.

It created quite a stir around the old QQ. It mysteriously turned into something else in the middle of the auction.

As I recall, it had a real high BIN price,

Back