Q. for anyone using Cirlinca DVD-A Solo 1.2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmack

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
One of the new features in Cirlinca's latest release of DVD-A solo (v. 1.2) is the ability to rip non-protected DVD-Audio discs into a multichannel wave file. I've tried this a few times, but if I try to open the wave file in Adobe Audition 1.5, it crashes the program. I know that AA can open multichannel wave files because I have done it with multichannel wave files that I created with AA. Has anyone else tried out this feature, and did it work for you?

J. D.

i'm not sure if AA can import 5.1 wave files where it be microsoft waveex or waveextensible but i'm sure what you can do is use Dbpoweramp music converter to split the 5.1 to 6 mono then import and pan to re-edit them.

Many popular DAW's should be able to handle the 5.1 wave but the DAW's have to be multichannel capable. those going upto 7.1 will guarantee handling of 5.1.

do you use any programs? Reply back i may be able to help

Thanks, ASH

do you use any programs? Reply back i may be able to help

Thank you for the reply. I'll have to check out that program. In the meantime, Cirlinca just released version 1.2.1, and the problem seems to be fixed. I was able to rip a 6-channel .wav file from one of my DVD-A discs, and then open it in Adobe Audition 1.5 as 6 mono .wav files.

J. D.

Latest posts

Back