• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

QSD-1 QuadBob Special

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonster

As much as it pains me to sell it, I must.
I have a QuadBob restored/upgraded QSD-1 that is looking for a new home.
It works perfectly. You will NOT be disappointed.
Cosmetically, it is a 9/10. It has a few minor marks on the top, but the front shows no noticeable wear. Knobs are near perfect, and sitting it my rack, it looks excellent. There is a TINY mark above the 'B' in Balance, but you can only see it when the light is just right. That's why it does'nt show in most of my pics. I also included 2 pics from QuadBob's service bench.
I thought I would offer you guys first shot at it, and then it goes on EBay.
$950.00 cash or check (+ PayPal fees if used) gets it.
It will be very carefully boxed, and will arrive undamaged. (I have shipped many pieces back and forth to Bob, with NO problems ever.)
I can be reached by email at
[email protected]
or
cell 707-four99-four907 (Pacific time)

Thanks for looking,

Lonster

Attachments

• QSD-1 Front  .jpg
    QSD-1 Front .jpg
    111 KB · Views: 220
  • QSD-1 Front 1 .jpg
    QSD-1 Front 1 .jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 206
  • QSD-1 Front 2 .jpg
    QSD-1 Front 2 .jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 226
  • QSD-1 Front (Lonny).jpg
    QSD-1 Front (Lonny).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 215
  • QSD-1 with old caps (Lonny).jpg
    QSD-1 with old caps (Lonny).jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 209
  • QSD-1 back .jpg
    QSD-1 back .jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 213
  • QSD-1 top .jpg
    QSD-1 top .jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 212
  • QSD-1 left side.jpg
    QSD-1 left side.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 222
  • QSD-1 right side.jpg
    QSD-1 right side.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Its the economy........
Anything that's QB restored is worth its weight in gold but I'm sure a lot of folks here are being affected by the collapsing economy. Lets face it, you can't hook up a QSD-1 in a shopping cart!

Yeah, unless you NEED the money you will be better off waiting a few years until things are better. I'd love to have one some day, but it isn't going to be anytime soon. That said, all you need is 2 people who really want it on eBay and you'll do well.

There's nothing wrong with asking $1000 for a fantastic quad Bob unit...but you probably won't sell it , as you have to find the buyer....and right now most of the world is trying to fight off a depression
So of course a Quad Bob qsd-1 is collectable and fantastic... but a search in this very forum on qsd-1 will bring up lower than $1000 prices... i.e. you'll see a modified one at $700 from Japan that Cai raved about...and others at less than $1000 prices...being sold in times when people thought the world economy was awesome..

Back