• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quad LPs for trade

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldManCan

Now that I've got an Oppo player, I'm looking for hi-rez discs to trade for pristine records that have been in storage since my beloved HK 75+ receiver went away:

Bloomfield, Kooper, Stills: Super Session (SQ) Columbia 30991

Don Ellis: Tears Of Joy (SQ) Columbia 30927

B.B. King & Bobby Bland: Together For The First Time (SQ) ABC 40019/2

Bonnie Koloc: Hold On To Me (QS) Ovation 1426
Bonnie Koloc: You're Going To Love Yourself In The Morning (QS) Ovation 1438

Mahavishnu Orchestra: Between Nothingness & Eternity (SQ) Columbia 32766
Mahavishnu Orchestra: Birds Of Fire (SQ) Columbia 31996

Harvey Mandel: Get Off In Chicago (QS) Ovation 1415

Mott The Hoople: The Hoople (SQ) Columbia 32871

Pink Floyd: DSOTM (SQ) EMI-Harvest (Germany) #1 C 062-05 249 Q D (red banner "Quadraphonie") with included, and untouched, posters and stickers
Pink Floyd: WYWH (SQ) Columbia 33453

Santana (SQ) Columbia 30595

Santana, McLaughin: LOVE DEVOTION SURRENDER (SQ) Columbia 32034

Edgar Winter Group: They Only Come Out At Night (SQ) Epic 31584

Mighty Joe Young: Chicken Heads (QS) Ovation 1437

I also have 3 Ovation QS samplers with sound effects and music from their artists (Paul Horn, Ron Steele, Bonnie Koloc, Joe Morello and others) as well as orchestral/jazz from Ovation/Streeterville Studio head Dick Schory. Yes, it's a bizarre little group, but maybe someone's long-sought gem is in here.

I'm looking for rarities such as James Taylor: JT, Richard Thompson: Rumor And Sigh, Donald Fagen: Nightfly, McEuen & Ibbotson, or others I don't know about yet.

I also don't have, but will probably buy: Moody Blues: Children's/Threshold/Question, Miles Davis: KOB, Dire Straits: BIA, and Roxy Music: Avalon so if you have extra of these, please make an offer.

Last edited:
Back