QUICK! Tom Petty Live Anthology going for a song!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Failed Muso

800 Club - QQ All-Star
Just been alerted to this amazing deal on Amazon Germany.

http://amzn.to/1A1CCAy

This is currently £122 on Amazon UK and includes all 62 live tracks on CD AND in 5.1 on Blu Ray!! Plus loads more besides!! Amazon.de are currently selling it for £25 inc. EU shipping!!

Get in quick!!

91ZxJsh3KjL._SL1500_.jpg

Arrgh.. I hope some of you got it at that price! It's just gone back up to €114

Thankfully, I snagged one of the bargains :banana:

Rob, good for you, that is a great price. I paid that same price just for the bluray from someone that was selling the whole package off in pieces.

peter

Congrats!...I love that blu ray disc...it's the perfect "party" disc...you can put that baby on and have music for hours without ever going to your machine..62 well done songs...I'm surprised they had to lower the price at all...it's hard to come by in the US..even if you are willing to pay the top prices..

Here are the current prices on US amazon HERE

How many people on the forum bought their copy when Best Buy had these priced low or incorrectly?

Went down and checked my box. Kept the original packaging after opening it. Best buy sold it for 29.99. I thought I heard about it on this forum. A friend bought his box set at the same price. Scott

Went down and checked my box. Kept the original packaging after opening it. Best buy sold it for 29.99. I thought I heard about it on this forum. A friend bought his box set at the same price. Scott

For the deluxe set?...It was a Best Buy exclusive but it was more than that for the deluxe set...that doesn't sound right...it was $25 for the 4 cd set...check this out

For the deluxe set?...It was a Best Buy exclusive but it was more than that for the deluxe set...that doesn't sound right...it was $25 for the 4 cd set...check this out
cutter is correct.
$29.99
I got in on this a few years ago and bought the last 3 that BB had.
Can't remember if I read about it here or on Hoffman.
1 for me, one for a pal and we bought one as a B'day present for another pal who is a big Petty fan.
2nd best music deal I ever got except for the time back in the 80's, I bought 4 tickets to see Springsteen and the clerk mistakenly put 4 tickets in an envelope that already had 4 tickets in it.
Bonus!

Back