R.I.P. Jeff Beck

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd never managed to see Jeff Beck and I was supposed to see him in Cardiff last May, but never got there due to massive traffic delays (total chaos on the Motorway to Wales as well) as Ed "The same song" Sheeran was playing 3 nights in Cardiff. One of my guitar heroes.

:( RIP Jeff Beck

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64228780

Oh no. Jeff was my absolute favorite guitar player.

There and Back ranks as one of my favorite albums of all time to say nothing of all the other wonderful albums he did.

Always held out some hope he, Rod and Ronnie would get together again.

A guy who did things on his terms. What a legacy of music he left and I know his influence on other guitar players is huge.

Jeff Beck is one of my guitar heroes also. I have enjoyed his various phases of his career since stumbling onto "Blue Wind" from Wired album back in high school, and then finding out about his Yardbirds past.

I have been lucky enough to see him live multiple times, and I have always been impressed by his ability to play so many styles and have them all sound like shades of Jeff Beck. A sign of a truly gifted guitarist is one that has their own sound, and Jeff Beck has that in spades.

R.I.P. Jeff

One of the greatest guitarist that ever lived and my personal favorite. He could make a strat sing like no one else. Like Bowie, he was never afraid to try new styles and directions for his music. He played what he liked, not what the critics and public dictated. A rare and gifted performer. This breaks my heart. R.I.P., Jeff.

Back