Rain / thunder sounds in surround?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get to it right now. It's on the record label, but right now I have a problem getting to my phono records. A tree fell on my house in 2019 and I have not been able to get all of the interior damage repaired because of covid restrictions.

Ok, sorry to hear about your house getting damaged.

A man after my own heart, DUNC! Coffee, IMO, has more THUNDER than tea and BTW, you don't look a bit Aussie!
Must havve beeen mee hat!
1620336829964.png

My cousins are Aussies though!

I landed in the morning from New York via Cincinnati, then caught the evening plane to Atlanta, only had lunch asked for a cup of tea, and got iced tea, and the waitress asked if I was Australian!

The order of tea had her thinking you were a foreigner. Locals walk around the parking lot with open containers of beer -- it's New Orleans!

In the south it is not ice tea unless the spoon can stand upright because of the sugar content. Ice is your barrier against diabetes.

I spend an hour or so everyday reading and I find that doing it with a low level rain/thunder track off Youtube (there are some nice real time ones that aren't loops or artificial, but real mic'ing) in our HT is a really nice way to do this. I'm wondering if there are any surround releases like this available? Thanks.

Unfortunately it's not surround BUT on every other criteria imaginable I must give a heads up to this Australian crew. All mic'd stuff; CD quality flac. There are several rain and a couple of thunder ones in there. Also ocean and much more. Maybe I should ask if they've ever thought about 5.1... Nature Sounds of Nature - CD, mp3 or FLAC downloads - Listening Earth

Back