Ray Thomas "Of Mighty Oaks" 5.1 ??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it did, see poll here.
but probably sold out already.
So it was one of those silly buy it now or never things? I wonder if they think everybody jumps right up and buys it the first day. I guess there is a limit to how much money they want to bring in for each release now.

If it is the ray thomas album I recently OBTAINED - IT IS THE worst tackiest performance I have heard in years

If it is the ray thomas album I recently OBTAINED - IT IS THE worst tackiest performance I have heard in years

I think that would take a little bit of explaining....the album was released decades ago, so it is hard to believe that its content could surprise anyone. I guess you had never heard it, or heard of it, and expected something else altogether? :confused: John

"From Mighty Oaks" may be dated by today's standards, but it is well within line of the Moody Blues releases of the time. If someone alive had never heard "Nights in White Satin" and "Tuesday Afternoon", and you played them "Days of Future Passed", they would probably say something similar to what you said.

"From Mighty Oaks" may be dated by today's standards, but it is well within line of the Moody Blues releases of the time. If someone alive had never heard "Nights in White Satin" and "Tuesday Afternoon", and you played them "Days of Future Passed", they would probably say something similar to what you said.

It may be dated, but IMHO I think I like this better than all the other Moodies albums in surround.. pity its Dullby though...

Back