Reviving a Sansui FR 3080 four channel turntable

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawmacias

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I have an FR 3080 four channel turntable and am trying to put it back in working order. It seems to be missing the anti-skating wt and stylus. I can purchase both on ebay with a little searching, but need to know the weight of the wt and the lenth of the nylon string. There is an SC-50 Sansui cartridge on the arm . What quad stylus do i need for this cartridge? I would appreciate any positive info on these questions. Also , would a service manual have info on what equipt /parts came with this turntable? Thanks again , and great site. Bob Macias

I have an FR 3080 four channel turntable and am trying to put it back in working order. It seems to be missing the anti-skating wt and stylus. I can purchase both on ebay with a little searching, but need to know the weight of the wt and the lenth of the nylon string. There is an SC-50 Sansui cartridge on the arm . What quad stylus do i need for this cartridge? I would appreciate any positive info on these questions. Also , would a service manual have info on what equipt /parts came with this turntable? Thanks again , and great site. Bob Macias

http://www.dantiques2.com/vpasp/shopexd.asp?id=13326
Try this Bob, I bet it will help.

Purchased the manual . Strange, the exploded view shows part info for everyothe part but the weignt and attached line. It only show a pic !? The manual will come in handy though , so thanks for the info.

Back