RIP Tim Bachman of Bachman-Turner Overdrive Dead at 71

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes, the saying "you can't take it with you" is eerie because they might NOT be talking about material possessions but to FAMILY or kin.. I am sure that the first one to depart would not have wanted to actually take them with him/her but it happens... my Mom took my grandma with her (2 months apart), Lola Flores took her son Antonio "with her" (2 weeks), and many other examples...just saying...

Me too happend last week I'm the only one left.
On behalf of QQ, our deepest sympathies for your loss.

To all of you remembering your dear departed loved ones, we feel your loss. as well.

Although irreplaceable, they will never leave you. Anecdotes, heartwarming stories and lessons they taught us are part of our fabric.

We have all the wonderful music from those we followed for years, sometimes met, as well. Memories.

Do you remember the time when Al said... What a hoot. LOL!!

or I learned _______ from Grandpa.

"When I was in the war," my Great Uncle was telling the youngsters including me. My cousin Ernest, the perennial smart-ass: "the CIVIL WAR, Grandpa?" No, but it was WWI. true story

On behalf of QQ, our deepest sympathies for your loss.

To all of you remembering your dear departed loved ones, we feel your loss. as well.

Although irreplaceable, they will never leave you. Anecdotes, heartwarming stories and lessons they taught us are part of our fabric.

We have all the wonderful music from those we followed for years, sometimes met, as well. Memories.

Do you remember the time when Al said... What a hoot. LOL!!

or I learned _______ from Grandpa.

"When I was in the war," my Great Uncle was telling the youngsters including me. My cousin Ernest, the perennial smart-ass: "the CIVIL WAR, Grandpa?" No, but it was WWI. true story
Thanks group.

Back