RIP Robbie Bachman

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounded awesome rolling through the QRX-9001 Vario-Matrix . . . when it still lived and graced my music listening room. All I have now are memories of audio delights of the past. Sniff.

The groovy BTO tune that lame corporate-owned radio never plays:

A fave BTO deep track co-authored by Rob from BTO I , Hold Back the Water:

These were "deep tracks" until the DV twofer came out. If you don't have it already, you might want to indulge now.

Sounded awesome rolling through the QRX-9001 Vario-Matrix . . . when it still lived and graced my music listening room. All I have now are memories of audio delights of the past. Sniff.

IMHO, BTO's best track on their best album. Blue Collar, crooner CF Turner featuring the jazz guitar stylings of Randy Bachman.

RIP

Huge BTO fan. One Saturday long ago we caught BTO, Alice Cooper, Steppenwolf & Eric Burdon.

A fave BTO deep track co-authored by Rob from BTO I , Hold Back the Water:

One of the best tracks from a great LP! My very first concert ever was BTO at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City. It was right as Not Fragile was coming out in 1974. Me and beautiful Tricia Dunn saw it together. I will never forget that night! I was 15. RIP Robbie.

Back