Sales and Discount Codes

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Criterion 50% OFF Flash Sale!
Rolling Thunder, Baby!
Missed it. With Easter coming up, it would've been a good opportunity to get The Last Temptation of Christ and indeed (speaking of Scorcese) the newly remastered "4K digital master, approved by director Martin Scorsese, with 5.1 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray" of Rolling Thunder Revue. Dang.

Last edited:

Marplot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I too missed it...put a few things in my cart, downloaded music media helper, redid the Chicago and Doobies quad sets, sale ended.
There is an outside chance it is my fault.

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

~dave~~wave~

900 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Kino Lorber is having a FEB-BRRR-ARY ART HOUSE SALE thru 4 March, and it includes
https://www.kinolorber.com/product/ryuichi-sakamoto-coda-blu-ray
for $9.99. I wrote about the film HERE and HERE. The surround mix of the live performance of Async is PHENOMENAL! And the documentary itself is pretty darn wonderful as well! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
Thanks for the heads up.

You know, I did the same thing with this sale as the recent Criterion "flash" sale.
Put the one title I want in the basket, then see the shipping charges.
Comparison shop with Amazon Prime and find out it's a wash unless I keep adding titles to get over $50.

Thanks, but no thanks this time.
The Jimmy Carter and Godard look interesting, but don't need 3D Stewardesses & Psychedelic Strip to pad my order. :rolleyes:

On the Amazon wishlist for now.

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I had to look under the SALE tab to find other titles to get up to $50. Again, i was looking for interesting titles with surround mixes. I did include a Preston Sturges film in my order that does not have a surround mix, but it does have a commentary track. I'm stoked for the silent films with 5.1 soundtracks! Well, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari has a 2.0 soundtrack, but i LOVE the film and am really looking forward to the restoration!
1614274450894.png

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
This is your chance, boys and girls and musically inclined house pets🐶🐱🦇 to own the new Alice Cooper DETROIT STORIES [CD/DVD 4.1] for $11.89 w/15% discount:

CD is a brand new Alice album comprised of 15 marvelous, uncompressed tracks and the DVD is a LIVE concert with Alice in primo form.

Last edited:

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Bill Frisell: A Portrait DVD and Blu-Ray half off today and tomorrow (3/18 and 3/19/21), in honor of Frisell's 70th birthday. Enter code HAPPYBIRTHDAY at checkout. The theatrical release had a Dolby 5.1 soundtrack; not sure about the DVD/BD.