• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sansui CD-4 Adjustment Record - free!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClarkNovak

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
Hi all,

I've found a spare copy of the Sansui CD-4 adjustment record that came with the QC-04 demod unit. I have no use for it, my QC-04 having gone away eons ago. Anyone want it? It's yours free for the cost of postage (US only, sorry!). It's in pretty decent shape and the cover is fairly clean.

First PM takes it.

Awww. Reminds me of the relationship between Snooze and Lose. That's it, I'll check here more than my email!:rolleyes:
-john

Does anyone else have a Sansui CD-4 adjustment record I can use? FYI, I have a Sansui QRX-7500 and a Dual 510 CD-4 turntable with a Pickering cartredgeI want to check out. Thank you!

Hi all,

I've found a spare copy of the Sansui CD-4 adjustment record that came with the QC-04 demod unit. I have no use for it, my QC-04 having gone away eons ago. Anyone want it? It's yours free for the cost of postage (US only, sorry!). It's in pretty decent shape and the cover is fairly clean.

First PM takes it.
Rick Brimacombe responding o this ad about the CD-4 adjustment record

Back