Sansui RA 500 manuals

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbova

I have looked all over trying to fine the service and ops manuals for the Sansui RA 500. Can someone help me . Thanks:eek:

Hi from Switzerland,

if you are referring to the reverberation unit, I have that one (bought it new way back when) and have the manual. I could scan it and forward to you. How urgent is it? Quirk: I have the unit and the manual at my other house 1000 km away and won't be there before Feb. 13th. And there is nobody there to do the job for me either right now.

Arthur

I can't find manuals for my Sansui RA 500 as well and would be grateful for any help when one has the time. Thanks in advance.

I have looked all over trying to fine the service and ops manuals for the Sansui RA 500. Can someone help me . Thanks:eek:

Hello from Seattle WA. Thank you .yes I would like to get it from you I will email where to send it. Thanks one more time Arthur
Joe

Hello there Classicbuff . Its Sunday the 21 of Oct Am in Ky working but I will be back home in Seattle by the 5th of Nov. If you still need the manual let me no . My email is ([email protected])
Joe

Back