Santana III Japanese SOPN-88 SQ

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Just got this from fleabay (I know, I can't stop) and I was very lucky cause I got a PRISTINE copy from a Canadian seller.
Can anyone confirm that it's a "reissue"? cause
1-it does not have the "silver paper" background cover that my Japanese Abraxas (not a very good pressing , quite noisy!) has...
2-The OBI is green("Best Rock Collection") , as opposed to the other one I've seen.

As it is, it played almost PERFECTLY on my TT!!!(could it be that the reissues were better than the original ones?)

One thing I noticed is that it has MORE BASS than the USA pressing!!!

It does have the typical Japanese blurb, the "lyrics" and a sheet with other SQ releases...

Now, I got the converting bug again...can anyone spare an old notebook that you're not using which can run Windows XP??? ;) (I'll pay the shipping!)

Dang!

Now I have it on:
-CD remaster
-Stereo Columbia pressing with stickers(bought sealed)
-USA SQ
-UK SQ (the same as USA but with extra stickers)
-Japanese SQ

This is the only title I have in so many formats...

Anyway, cheers!

I'm declicking now and it's a beauty...these nippons really pressed some awesome stuff!!!

(you know, I'll NEVER get tired of plugging this great program..the latest version is even better!!!)
http://www.clickrepair.net/software_download/clickrepair.html

As son as I can either arrange my old PC to got thru ALL of the script stages ----or get another PC---I'll start with the conversions..I got a long list too!!!

Back