Sanyo LD-3141 IC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sqapeck1990

Hi Everyone

I have been reading up on this dreaded little IC, has anyone had any issues with this IC before?.

I have an Akai 280D-SS with a swashing sound in the front left channel and it also has another peculiar issue when in record mode. when recording from the line in, a strange crackling sound is put on the recording and gets quite annoying. I found out that if you plug in a mic in and talk, the crackling goes away in the channel you have plugged the mic into and then gradually comes back after a while.

Another issue that may be related to this is when monitoring the line input on the system, everything sounds OK but randomly the front right channel will drop out (as if its lost power), moving the level adjusters brings it back to lift but seems to die out like a remote control car on dead batteries. All the pots are fine on the system and there is no scratching on the pots so it has to be with the amp board.

anyone had these issues before?

Back