Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thing in the morning I can barely pull on a pair of shorts and socks, my back hurts so bad. seems to be a permanent thing now. As the day progresses and I keep moving around it gets better.
But like you say, one wrong move bending over and it's a shot of intense pain. I think that happens to many people and as you age you have to be careful, even if you feel like your in good shape. Ah young people have no idea what's in store for them. lol.

I remember maybe 2 yrs ago... horrendous storms through you area. Big trees downed on your driveway & property. But you managed to cut them down to size all by yourself. So, not so much sympathy for your back pains but a hell of a lot of respect for what you accomplish.

I remember maybe 2 yrs ago... horrendous storms through you area. Big trees downed on your driveway & property. But you managed to cut them down to size all by yourself. So, not so much sympathy for your back pains but a hell of a lot of respect for what you accomplish.
Thanks. August 30th last year actually. Still going at it, just at a slower pace.

Do breathy vocals sound harsh on y'all systems? It doesn't on mine, so I'm afraid if I end up making something too breathy by accident everyone's ears are gonna be bleeding.
I don’t know of anything sounding harsh on my setup after I recapped my Emotiva Stealth 8 studio monitors. There were a few issues before that.

Well when you get my age, you won't just feel old, you'll know it! But hey, as long the brain and ears keeps working it's (mostly) good.
Kinda disagree many times I feel like Im around 17 or so Actually Im 63 next week and I dont feel old
except when Im filling all my prescriptions at the pharmacy xDDD
.. I must be young at heart or mad as a bag of cats or sumthin

Kinda disagree many times I feel like Im around 17 or so Actually Im 63 next week and I dont feel old
except when Im filling all my prescriptions at the pharmacy xDDD
.. I must be young at heart or mad as a bag of cats or sumthin
Yep. Well we all age differently for sure. I've got almost 11 years on you and I still get out and work pretty hard on the property, especially since hurricane Idalia wrecked my place.

I just watched the bluray Movie..Moonage Daydream .

Excellent performance and surround in the first third , what with Mick Ronson , on guitar !
Choppers moving left to right and reverse in the rear channels , throughout most of the film.

what an excellent surround Movie from start to finish.

Now when I read the music credits on all the tunes , I notice almost all eras of Bowie are now with Sony Music ? Not,Parlophone .

Anyway great Movie in surround, and I highly recommend it.

First thing in the morning I can barely pull on a pair of shorts and socks, my back hurts so bad. seems to be a permanent thing now. As the day progresses and I keep moving around it gets better.
But like you say, one wrong move bending over and it's a shot of intense pain. I think that happens to many people and as you age you have to be careful, even if you feel like your in good shape. Ah young people have no idea what's in store for them. lol.
I force myself to lay on the floor each morning and do some very simple stretches...knees to my chest both legs, one leg, one knee bent, one leg straight up...etc. Nothing strenuous. I rotate my ankles, wrists, arms. Makes a world of difference with how my lower back feels that day. Its relaxing too...calms me. My grandfather used to do it when I was just a small boy, for his bad back...but he'd do it while lying in bed. Too soft for me. I thought he was crazy at the time.

On another note, I just moved my two bedroom night stands / dressers out into the hallway so I could place a few subwoofets there instead. Now all of my dressers are in the hallway.

Is that weird??? I need to be prepared should I get questions from other members of the household.
Hey in my audio room I moved a large chest of drawers into the walk in closet! Strange? Nah!

Back