Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how that goes. My black Yamaha has been sitting on display on top a cabinet for years. My arthritis is so bad I can't make chords anymore or with great difficulty. But my playing didn't use to suck so much.
That’s sad. Unfortunately, we are all learning that aging is simply the endless accumulation of non-lethal ailments.

Closer to home.jpg

Most of our wives think we're just nuts when it comes to music.
Why I moved all my gear into a bedroom. Not ideal, but avoids most of TWF!
When I bought an open box AVR for $1500 my wife was not happy. But then... I didn't ask her permission. lol.
Look, I know that's chump change for many, but for me was a major investment on my meager retirement. No complaints, just way it is.

Most of our wives think we're just nuts when it comes to music.
Why I moved all my gear into a bedroom. Not ideal, but avoids most of TWF!
When I bought an open box AVR for $1500 my wife was not happy. But then... I didn't ask her permission. lol.
Look, I know that's chump change for many, but for me was a major investment on my meager retirement. No complaints, just way it is.
Precisely the reason I decided I needed to build a man cave in the basement about 20 years ago. One of the best decisions I ever made. I soundproofed it the best I could, and I can cut holes where I want, listen to what I want when I want as loud as I want. :)

It's not a bout. It's a permanent thing that has progressively worsened since I was in my '50's.
Is what it is.
Well, it was a bout with me. It too, arrived in my fifties and I kicked it’s ass out with a proper diet because arthritis just doesn’t appear for no good reason. Good luck to you, sir. Only trying to help a fellow forum member.

Previous favorite game was Donkey Kong Country Returns (2009)...new favorite game is...Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011). 😱
I own a few games courtesy of buying so many video cards over the years. But I confess not a gamer.
Donkey Kong and Pacman were much played by me in smoky old pool halls a few decades ago though. I was more into shooting pool most of my rambling life than playing video games. Spent hours beyond count shooting pool in hundreds of bars and pool halls. Was pretty damn good too.

I own a few games courtesy of buying so many video cards over the years. But I confess not a gamer.
Donkey Kong and Pacman were much played by me in smoky old pool halls a few decades ago though. I was more into shooting pool most of my rambling life than playing video games. Spent hours beyond count shooting pool in hundreds of bars and pool halls. Was pretty damn good too.
I had a lady friend, great with a stick. She and I used to go to the college bars and take the young hotshots for a pitcher of beer or two...or a few dollars if they just insisted.

Well, it was a bout with me. It too, arrived in my fifties and I kicked it’s ass out with a proper diet because arthritis just doesn’t appear for no good reason. Good luck to you, sir. Only trying to help a fellow forum member.
Appreciated! Agree to disagree. But I have other medical conditions that I won't go into here. I understand about inflammation and such.
I think it's too late to teach this old dog new tricks. I tried so much...

Back