Spider-man No Way Home in 3D

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mongojr

I know this isn't really one topic to discuss but this was not only the BEST of any Spider-man films, but the 3D was amazing and the surround really good too. It won't be in 3D, maybe after Friday so go see it and treat yourself for Christmas! One of the best Marvel films, no doubt in my mind!!! I have them all on Blu-ray. Do not watch a trailer and punch anyone who wants to talk about it.
1640092486078.png

Saw it in Atmos. Sound was impactful, Dolby Vision on a Christie projector was no slouch, plus it's the best of Marvel doing what Marvel does best. Superhero movies are not high art, but this one is a nostalgic, funny, action packed, heartfelt popcorn flick. If you ever owned a Spider Man comic growing up, this one felt like you were almost "reading it, as a kid" as the story pulls you back to that comic book magic, and then pulls you in.

For an overall movie review, I give it a definite superhero landing (and those are really tough on the knees).

Back