Metallica - Through the Never (Atmos BluRay)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, I am a big audio enthusiast so I always love when I am able to get past a problem that I incur.
That said the German Atmos of this version is far superior to the US 5.1 version.
Super big sound.
Thank you very much @marpow for going through all the trouble and sharing the results of your detective work here. I would have not come across this release otherwise. This has got to be one of the best hidden gems among great surround mixes. I'm not sure how well it works with 5.1 but "super big sound" is a very accurate description of the Atmos experience.

Thank you very much @marpow for going through all the trouble and sharing the results of your detective work here. I would have not come across this release otherwise. This has got to be one of the best hidden gems among great surround mixes. I'm not sure how well it works with 5.1 but "super big sound" is a very accurate description of the Atmos experience.
The Atmos on this works great in 5.1. That is how I listen to it.

Back