AIR – Moon Safari (25th Anniversary Edition with Dolby Atmos Mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haikubass

In the footsteps of the 10 000 Hz Legend album, the debut gets physical spatial treatment too – the following from Amazon product description (it's about to be available everywhere soon, search for ASIN: ‎ B0CT8SPHPM):
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of their seminal debut, iconic French duo AIR releases a 2CD/1BLU-RAY reedition with rare and even unreleased material of their most legendary album “Moon Safari”. The package includes a Spatial Atmos audio version of the original album, along with a remarkable selection of previously unreleased track versions, as well as the 1998 documentary film "Eating, Sleeping, Waiting & Playing" by acclaimed director Mike Mills in HD format. This documentary follows band members Nicolas Godin and Jean-Benoît Dunckel during their first ever tour stops in New York, London and Paris.
Content:
CD 1 - Original Album of “Moon Safari”
CD 2 - Bonus Disc with approx. 10 unreleased tracks (live/radio versions)
Blu-Ray Disc 50 (hybrid audio/video) - “Moon Safari” Dolby Atmos Album + Official video clips from “Moon Safari” album + “Eating, Sleeping, Waiting and Playing”: HD Documentary by acclaimed director Mike Mills
Release date March 8.
Dolby Atmos mix is already streaming on Apple Music and Tidal.

10 000 Hz Legend: pre-release thread / QQ Poll
1706256003336.png

Last edited:
I cant pre-order due to the date, we go away for 7 weeks on the 7th of March and cant take the chance the package wont go in my mailbox and gets left at the door instead, will need to wait until we’re home 😳

I cant pre-order due to the date, we go away for 7 weeks on the 7th of March and cant take the chance the package wont go in my mailbox and gets left at the door instead, will need to wait until we’re home 😳
You can try to contact SDE and ask if they can hold the shipment until you'll be back. Has worked for me in the past.

You can try to contact SDE and ask if they can hold the shipment until you'll be back. Has worked for me in the past.
I most likely will not buy it from SDE, I find them expensive compared to most other retailers, especially the outrageous postage charges within the UK. I tend to only buy exclusives from them

Back