AIR – Moon Safari (25th Anniversary Edition with Dolby Atmos Mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burning Shed pre-order:
https://burningshed.com/air_moon-safari-25th-anniversary_2cd_blu-ray
And AIR's Twitter profile says that release date for North America is May 17 😲
That's very strange is there any idea why North America is getting it so much later? Is there likely to be different content? Otherwise I'm wondering what the least expensive option to order for North America is if anyone knows in my chime in? I think some people have said JPC? Are they typically not too slow to send stuff out I've never ordered from them before. I understand shipping can vary significantly from country to country so the cheapest order to receive in North America is not obvious to me.

That's very strange is there any idea why North America is getting it so much later? Is there likely to be different content? Otherwise I'm wondering what the least expensive option to order for North America is if anyone knows in my chime in? I think some people have said JPC? Are they typically not too slow to send stuff out I've never ordered from them before. I understand shipping can vary significantly from country to country so the cheapest order to receive in North America is not obvious to me.
I'm waiting for Amazon to list it...I'd love to buy it via the SDE shop, but the shipping is so much more $

On March 8th 2022 I ordered via Amazon US the 10,000 Hz Legend Deluxe, so I am confident it will come up on Amazon US soon.
Released in August, by then maybe we will be saying a repeat of 2023, "I can't keep up with all these surround releases"?

As I work my way through the to-listen-to mountain I unwrapped and played 10,000 Hz Legend this afternoon, liked the mix, lots going on in the heights, I will listen it again in Atmos as it makes it interesting compared to the stereo (I only listened to my original stero CD once!), but I still find the album overall a bit non-descript. So if Moon Safari has the same sort of mix I'll be a happy bunny as I find that album much more musically engaging (I have listened to my original CD quite a few times).

On March 8th 2022 I ordered via Amazon US the 10,000 Hz Legend Deluxe, so I am confident it will come up on Amazon US soon.
Released in August, by then maybe we will be saying a repeat of 2023, "I can't keep up with all these surround releases"?
I believe,, Markie, it will show up on AmazonUS two months after being released in the UK via Burning Shed....so May 2024!

Back