AIR – Moon Safari (25th Anniversary Edition with Dolby Atmos Mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question I ordered from JPC which is something I've never done before. They had the best price and shipping combination cost to the US for me. However I believe the album came out almost a week ago and it only now finally told me that they were initiating the shipping today being the 14th almost a week later is that typical? I might second guess whether it's worth doing in the future with them although indeed it was tempting the non-exploitative level cost of shipping internationally to the us. I'm just bummed I don't have it in hands yet as some of you seem to have or are about to have I have no idea how long it'll even take to get the other inexpensive shipping from JPC to me in the us. Any guidance would be appreciated suggestions for the future on what to expect from them or if I should go with an alternate etc? Some of the alternate vendors just kind of we're too distasteful to me to pay nearly half the cost or more of the album just in shipping hence my choice of JPC but this is the first time for me.

Thank you for any advice in advance

I have a question I ordered from JPC which is something I've never done before. They had the best price and shipping combination cost to the US for me. However I believe the album came out almost a week ago and it only now finally told me that they were initiating the shipping today being the 14th almost a week later is that typical? I might second guess whether it's worth doing in the future with them although indeed it was tempting the non-exploitative level cost of shipping internationally to the us. I'm just bummed I don't have it in hands yet as some of you seem to have or are about to have I have no idea how long it'll even take to get the other inexpensive shipping from JPC to me in the us. Any guidance would be appreciated suggestions for the future on what to expect from them or if I should go with an alternate etc? Some of the alternate vendors just kind of we're too distasteful to me to pay nearly half the cost or more of the album just in shipping hence my choice of JPC but this is the first time for me.

Thank you for any advice in advance
I live in Greece and order from them regularly. They usually ship on or the day of the release . As a matter of fact I got a shipping notice for this title today. I receive everything in about a week , and that’s probably because I live on an island which I’m guessing delays arrival by a day or two .
Some people who have ordered from them from the US can chime in and better guess arrival times , but I would doubt it would take more than a week to get things .
And no worries , on top of it all (and most importantly for me) they are reliable .

Moon Safari an album that hits the sweet spot for me the 25 anniversary version has arrived Tres Magnifique.

Nice surround mix Sexy Boy indeed stuff happening all round.

We have had their weakest album in 1000 htz legend already, Now let's have Virgin Suicides or Voyages... Next both very excellent albums and would benefit from a surround treatment as good as this.

Moon Safari an album that hits the sweet spot for me the 25 anniversary version has arrived Tres Magnifique.

Nice surround mix Sexy Boy indeed stuff happening all round.

We have had their weakest album in 1000 htz legend already, Now let's have Virgin Suicides or Voyages... Next both very excellent albums and would benefit from a surround treatment as good as this.
I really enjoy this album. Never heard it, but I dig it.

Not sure why it would be? Even if there was additional content for it, would the label go to the trouble? We’re lucky to be getting a physical release at all, let alone multiple versions.
I had that misfortune to buy Songs From the Big Chair and get a stereo version instead of multichannel. The French description on amazon is elusive of a multichannel version.

Last edited:
Last edited:
One more comment about the packaging. Why could they not follow what was done with the 10th anniversary boxset with cd's and a dvd where it was in book form and all the disc's were easy to access and they were well protected? I just don't get it on this new release packaging!

One more comment about the packaging. Why could they not follow what was done with the 10th anniversary boxset with cd's and a dvd where it was in book form and all the disc's were easy to access and they were well protected? I just don't get it on this new release packaging!
Obviously to save money ....Talk about eco friendly but hardly user friendly. I had a similar experience when I ordered the CHIC box set ....ended up tearing the flimsy cardboard mini LP holders housing the discs ......

Still waiting for my copy from ImportCDs to ship. No idea why it's taking so long.
I believe they just received it from the distributor....I checked with their sister company Deep Discount yesterday and it was still listed as a pre~order and today when I placed another order with DD it was finally IN STOCK!

Ironically, AmazonUS is still showing a release date of May 17th!

https://www.amazon.com/Moon-Safari-...s=music&sprefix=moon+safari,popular,86&sr=1-1

Still waiting on my JPC order to arrive. I'm not experienced with them previously I hope this isn't an issue I've heard good things with them but it's been almost 2 weeks now. Is that typical for Germany to the US?

Back