Steven Wilson Atmos mix FGTH Welcome to the Pleasuredome

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibbsy

Just watched John Darko interviewing Steven Wilson at Munich high end, just after SW’s Atmos presentation. They were discussing the tracks SW had played, and it was mentioned that Welcome to the Pleasuredome was one of the tracks. In further conversation SW mentioned he’d mixed the record in Atmos and it was not released yet but mooted to be part of the 40th anniversary celebration in Nov ‘24. No real steer as to who was releasing it, or any further details, but I think a lot of people would be stoked to be able to get a physical, spatial version of that album, especially mixed by SW.

Just watched John Darko interviewing Steven Wilson at Munich high end, just after SW’s Atmos presentation. They were discussing the tracks SW had played, and it was mentioned that Welcome to the Pleasuredome was one of the tracks. In further conversation SW mentioned he’d mixed the record in Atmos and it was not released yet but mooted to be part of the 40th anniversary celebration in Nov ‘24. No real steer as to who was releasing it, or any further details, but I think a lot of people would be stoked to be able to get a physical, spatial version of that album, especially mixed by SW.
Welcome to the pleasuredome, Dibbsy. I mean, QQ.

Back