Steven Wilson - The Future Bites - Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an e-mail - my Blu-Ray has shipped. Really glad that SW offered the option to buy pretty much every format under the sun individually, with no need to buy a giant super deluxe edition (which I know was precisely the point of this release, but still glad that he stuck to the original vision of the project).

Patrick, thanks for sharing the interview. Well done, :)

SW saying that there are 5 or so projects on the go with one Universal project finished already and that all the current stuff is either classic pop or rock albums and I think SW referred to them as Universal projects. Good to know more stuff is coming out

Just got an email from Amazon US indicating that the Blu-ray will be delivered to me in Northern Georgia tomorrow
Wow, just received an email from Import CD The Future Bites has shipped ...... and only $16.59!

Hmmmm......I haven't heard a peep from Bull Moose. Usually I get a "it's being packaged" notification from them a couple days before release date. :cry:

I just received my "LIMITED EDITION DELUXE BOX SET" in the post, and I'm on my first listen (in LPCM 5.1 surround!)

Here's the poll: HiRez Poll - Wilson, Steven - THE FUTURE BITES [Blu-Ray Audio]

I will be making sure that any posts that do not belong in the poll thread are promptly removed!
This includes all posts about shipping, deliveries, prices, etc.

I wonder if that Universal Records release that he mentioned, he just completed about 3 weeks ago, is the next Ultravox release (Rage In Eden)? :unsure:

If there's going to be any more Ultravox stuff 5.1, is there a chance he might do any of the John Foxx albums? Of course, I'll be a happy camper either way.

Last edited:
I just received my "LIMITED EDITION DELUXE BOX SET" in the post, and I'm on my first listen (in LPCM 5.1 surround!)

I really want that 19 minute extended version of Personal Shopper but I’m trying to justify spending that much money just for the extra songs on CD. Plus, I can’t play the cassette of demos.

Hell, I think the whole album should have been 80 minutes of Personal Shopper. :LOL:

12am and Tidal was ready to go...
287B6CCC-F563-4D17-9FF1-DC6DBCC2C790.jpeg

The videos have the same choices as the main album but not Atmos.
Well, sounds like I'll be remixing video and audio after the rip. for works like this, I break out each song, select the audio track I want (either DTS-HD MA or (preferably) Atmos), and build the playlist in Jriver MC. It then bitstreams the audio to the processor.

Back