Tab Patterson is absolutely awesome

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I would LOVE to learn how to do this myself - can someone PM me with the necessary equipment and software (budget-minded and user-friendly of course) plus a little how-to in order to get my feet wet ... ?

I currently own both a Mac G4 laptop running Leopard w/DVD plus an HP PC running XP with a Creative Audigy 2 card, 2.1 speakers, 2 DVD drives and a plethora of programs at my disposal. I'm a musician of several years as well as a techie and a fan of almost every style of music. I'm also a 5.1 enthusiast with a growing DTS/SACD/DVD-A collection.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Check the workshop forum section. Thats where all of the PC Techies hang out. Someone there can help if an old thread does not. :alienrob:

I have told Tab twice in the past week that his server is down on that website. He seems to think it is working, I believe he is looking at a cached copy when he tries to access it. John S..

I can get to it from work but not from home. Perhaps Comcast has a stale DNS record or maybe they've even decided to blacklist the site. :eek:

Back