The Aristocrats and "LevinMinnemannRudess"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! Thats why I feel dissapointed that there is no 5.1 in the studio album...

And having Tony Levin made the last Stickmen album in 5.1 by no other than Neil Wilkes, I dont get why they are not doing it again for LMR.

I guess, my Surround Master will be having a lot of work with The Aristocrats, Volto! (I really recomend this if you liked The Aristocrats) and Levin Minnemann Rudess.

I'm acquainted with Bryan Beller and love Culture Clash! My FB rock buddy has also recommended Volto! Got to catch up.

Had to miss Aristocrats tour opener here in Nashville as we had to be out of town. Chances of other cities are fading now. Need Stickmen dates too!

My Email to Scott Schorr @ lazybones records:

Hi Scott, I will check it out for sure.

One question: why didnt LMR mix this album in 5.1? The last Stickmen was absolutely gorgeus in 5.1 and Im a little bit dissapointed this does not have a surround mix.
And not just me, but a lot of people I know are into Quad or Multichannel and would be buying this if it was 5.1

kind regards,

Cristóbal Gevert

His response:

Well, we thought about it. But we put so much time & money into the DVD, we hope all the footage & bonus track will make up for not having 5.1 mixes. Sure hope so…

Best,
Scott

hmpf.... a shame. same as in another thread, The documentary I will see once maybe. 5.1 music I will listen many many times...

Great guy, Im very pleased he responded quickly and actually send me an email at first thanking for pre-ordering the album.

I will probaby answer this:

Thank you for your response.

I would love to buy it again if it comes someday in 5.1 and glorious Hi-Rez.

If you ask me, and maybe many will agree, the documentaries are cool, but people see it once or twice, but 5.1 mixes are listened to many many times.

Maybe if you add a documentary that can be accesed online for the people who buy the deluxe editions.

I invite you to join our multichannel forum https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/forum.php where we currently have more than 6.800 members and a lot of people just lookign around, so you can check out that there is a crazy community of people that are very interested in multichannel mixes

Well, I will be waiting anxiously for my copy anyway, as the bits Ive heard sound really awesome!

Best wishes!

P.D. by the way, The Aristocrats and Volto! on the Surround master sound amazing... really really amazing stuff! I cant get back to stereo in anything

Back