The Master - Dave Brubeck

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
dts.jpg

It's Saturday Swingin' Surround on EZMaxMusic
http://radiomaxmusic.com/ezmaxpop.htmlWe've taken 2 from the Master; Dave Brubeck and have done our first full surround conversion using an amazing little device by Involve Audio (an Australian outfit) that we'll be doing some extensive testing with over the coming weeks. But for now, if great jazz is on your playlist - then please check out ours. We'll be playing both albums again at Midnight tonight (NYC time, that's under two hours from now) - listen in, let us know what you think!

Does this sound like the correct setup? Any suggestions.

I have the webpage referenced above pulled up on my iPhone and am mirroring it's screen to my Apple TV. The Apple TV is connected via HDMI to my Integra amp, and I have the audio on the amp set to "Direct"...it sounds terrific. I have also tried other audio settings (Dolby PL II, Neo) that are built into the amp, lots more separation for these.

View attachment 44173
It's Saturday Swingin' Surround on EZMaxMusic
http://radiomaxmusic.com/ezmaxpop.htmlWe've taken 2 from the Master; Dave Brubeck and have done our first full surround conversion using an amazing little device by Involve Audio (an Australian outfit) that we'll be doing some extensive testing with over the coming weeks. But for now, if great jazz is on your playlist - then please check out ours. We'll be playing both albums again at Midnight tonight (NYC time, that's under two hours from now) - listen in, let us know what you think!
Oh man your post came out about 9pm last night & I didn't see until today. Will there be a repeat? I would love to hear this.

Does this sound like the correct setup? Any suggestions.

I have the webpage referenced above pulled up on my iPhone and am mirroring it's screen to my Apple TV. The Apple TV is connected via HDMI to my Integra amp, and I have the audio on the amp set to "Direct"...it sounds terrific. I have also tried other audio settings (Dolby PL II, Neo) that are built into the amp, lots more separation for these.

I generally will go to that link on my PC - and feed the audio out to my QS decoder - but it's very flexible - so whatever works. Thanks for listening

Back