The raffle has ended...or has it? ๐Ÿ‘€

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mystery solved.

Either...

He has been chosen to single handedly liberate all the glutens. They demand freedom! Most think the gluten free movement is about avoiding gut rot, but really it's a tale of systemic gluten oppression that goes back all the way to biblical times. The glutens have been held down way too long.

Or

He has been chosen to be the spokesperson for the newly created UNISEF.

July 25th, Reuters- "It's day 778 and the streaming Atmos quality is still Dolby digital plus. Today, the UN passed a binding resolution today to increase streaming multichannel music quality worldwide and help starving auditory nerves across the globe. The newly created UNISEF (United Nations International Streaming Emergency Fund) will spend billions yearly investing in research and outreach to break this cycle of low bit rates across the globe. "Through large strategic investments in struggling Silicon Valley streaming music companies, we may be able to end auditory famine by eliminating Dolby digital plus worldwide" said I. M. Deff, UNISEF spokesperson. "Every ear is precious and we need to end this barbaric practice. We have a small window of opportunity to improve worldwide fidelity.""

BTW- You can donate LARGE SUMS to UNISEF using my PayPal account, suitcases of unmarked bills, bars of precious metals, donations of fully working jets or yachts, strange bottles of liquor, or cryptocurrency. You have my personal assurances that all proceeds will go toward forwarding "the cause" and that all UNISEF investment strategies have been thoroughly vetted by the experts at the Carlo Ponzi School of Multi Tier Investment Marketing.

I'm just taking stabs, here! Florida was the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw the clues. Space being first clue and @Mr. Afternoon telling me to "Keep track" also made me think of Space Mountain in DW. I guess We wait another three daze!

I'm just taking stabs, here! Florida was the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw the clues. Space being first clue and @Mr. Afternoon telling me to "Keep track" also made me think of Space Mountain in DW. I guess We wait another three daze!
Space Mountain... could be. It is bone rattling jerk your head around ride I didn't like 20 yrs ago at DW. I was there last February but I don't remember if it was still there.

At any rate, even if it's not part of an Afternoon quiz, I think this is pretty cool:

"When the Walt Disney World version first opened, the Space Mountain post-show featured new home technology created by its then-sponsor, RCA. One of the innovations was a laser disc home video system, seen playing a clip of Kurt Russell singing The Archies' hit song, "Sugar, Sugar" in a clip from The Wonderful World of Disney Haunted Mansion preview episode. Russell had also recorded "Sugar, Sugar" for his own Capitol Records LP."

Hahaha RCA did not do Laserdisc!!

But dig this:

Back