They just won't go away

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Belive it or not: the Stones are doing another tour! 9 shows announced. You'll see it on the news. OMG! here we go again. When is enough - well enough?

Hehe. Now we can start with the jokes again. The "Steel Wheelchairs" tour.

:D

Doug
Haahaaha Thats funny I remember the steelwheel tour I had two tickets for that tour in cleveland ohio. My girl friend at the time and I were to go . How ever The sex was so good we decided to make love all evening long and not go . We got satisfaction . I think I still have the tickets but not that girlfriend

What about the "Do Not Resuscitate" tour?
(probably akin to blasphemy in some quarters though and if anyone gets offended then that's just too bad, er, I mean "I Apologize Unreservedly")

How about a 2013 regurgitation of "The Rock and Roll Circus"
Ladies and gentlemen, semi-alive and under the big top.........

My friend says it's the farewell tour, like the farewell tour of the 70's? The last album I bought was Through the past, in 1965.
But, I am still amazed at the very early start of punk the way the kids used to attack them on stage. and that was early 60's. Fifty years of the same old same.

The opening line of "As Tears Go By" (about 18 seconds in) on the "shine a light" 2008 live cd was enough to finish me off..

But they do love touring. ...although they've only done 6 new complete studio lp's since "Tattoo You"......(3 since Bill Wyman left)...which is not alot considering "Tattoo You" was their 16th UK studio Lp...and Bill Wyman left more than 20 years ago

Back