• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thinning the herd. A few SACDs need new homes, some quite rare.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadzilla

Exiled QQ Veteran
Since 2002/2003
I have been thinning the herd, and I have the following discs available for sale:

David Bowie - Scary Monsters, EMI Hybrid Stereo SACD, Near Mint (Case has Cut Mark on Edge) - CDN$60;
Eric Bibb and Needed Time - "Spirit & The Blues", Opus 3 Hybrid Multichannel SACD, Mint and Unplayed - CDN$20;
Can - >>Delay<< 1968, Spoon Hybrid Stereo SACD, Mint and Unplayed - CDN$25;
Can - Unlimited Edition, Spoon Hybrid Stereo SACD, Mint and Unplayed - CDN$25;
Whites Off Earth Now!! - Cowboy Junkies, MFSL Hybrid Multichannel SACD, Mint Played Once - CDN$65;
Become You - Indigo Girls, Epic Single-layer Multichannel SACD, Mint Played Once - CDN$75;
Joe Perry (Self-Titled), Columbia Multichannel Dolby Digital Dualdisc, Mint and Unplayed - CDN$20;
30 #1 Hits - Elvis Presley, RCA/BMG Multichannel DVD-Audio, Near Mint - CDN$30;
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Texas Flood, Epic Single-layer Stereo SACD, Near Mint - CDN$35.

Canadian postage will be $5 for a single disc (no tracking or insurance), $12 for two (with tracking and [up to] $100 insurance),
$16 for three (tracked and insured), or $20 for four or more (tracked and insured). Additional insurance is $2 per $100.

I no longer accept PayPal, and Interac Direct money transfer is the only payment I now accept.
I will make an exception for American QQ members I have already dealt with, but postage will be higher.
No other foreign sales, sorry.

Please reply to this thread and send me a private message.

P1030484.JPG

P1030485.JPG

Last edited:
Three more titles:

Pete Escovedo - Mister E, Concord Hybrid Multichannel SACD - Mint and Unplayed - CDN$20;
The Electric Light Orchestra - 40th Anniversary Edition of the First Album, Harvest Multichannel Audio DVD (DTS & Dolby Digital) + CD - Played Once - CDN$20;
The Zombies - Greatest Hits, Audio Fidelity Hybrid Stereo SACD - Played Once - CDN$50.

P1030492.JPG

Three more titles:

Pete Escovedo - Mister E, Concord Hybrid Multichannel SACD - Mint and Unplayed - CDN$20;
The Electric Light Orchestra - 40th Anniversary Edition of the First Album, Harvest Multichannel Audio DVD (DTS & Dolby Digital) + CD - Played Once - CDN$20;
The Zombies - Greatest Hits, Audio Fidelity Hybrid Stereo SACD - Played Once - CDN$50.

View attachment 41813

Excellent prices Quadzilla (for any that may need these!) The Mister E is a personal favorite, great surround mix and music IMO.

Thanks, Pupster. So far I haven't seen any interest, so I thought I would give it a few more days until I resort to the Bay. In case the ad wasn't clear, the prices are in Canadian dollars.

Last edited:
Thanks, Pupster. So far I haven't seen any interest, so I thought I would give it a few more days until I resort to the Bay. In case the ad wasn't clear, the prices are in Canadian dollars.

Yes, and that's a tremendous value for us Quadies here in the U.S., that's why when I search on ebay, I always select "North America" because of the difference in exchange rates is nuts right now!

The problem with shipping to the US is that nobody wants to pay the actual shipping cost.
Also, there is no safe payment method that Canadians can accept from a foreign buyer.

This Forum is turning into QuadBay / Quad List...LOL

Only joking! I wish everyone that sells on QQ the very best of luck. I’ve picked up a few good discs via some great members and it made it much easier than trying to search for them and not knowing whether to trust the seller. So far, I’ve been pretty lucky purchasing off Discogs but I would rather buy from a well known QQ member.

Quadzilla's prices are more than fair. $60 CAD for 'Scary Monsters' translates into $46 USD at today's rate of exchange. It is more than a challenge to sell discs from Canada. There are some great opportunities offered here.

Quadzilla's prices are more than fair. $60 CAD for 'Scary Monsters' translates into $46 USD at today's rate of exchange. It is more than a challenge to sell discs from Canada. There are some great opportunities offered here.

Thanks, Filper. Accepting PayPal from strangers is totally foolish, but not accepting PayPal will get you a flood of indignant hate mail. You really can't win. :cool:

Have them send it via the friends and family option. Then no claims can be made against you.

That is certainly the best way to go, but most people object … either out of actual concern for their security, or from the top of a self-righeous soapbox. Let's face it, America hates Canada now, and I have to accept that.

Like I said in the original post, I will ship to Americans I have already dealt with. I can trust them, and they can trust me. If someone else wants to offer to pay using 'Friends and Family', I will consider it … but I will never again suggest it. It takes too much time to sort through all the hate mail. :cautious:

That is certainly the best way to go, but most people object … either out of actual concern for their security, or from the top of a self-righeous soapbox. Let's face it, America hates Canada now, and I have to accept that.

Like I said in the original post, I will ship to Americans I have already dealt with. I can trust them, and they can trust me. If someone else wants to offer to pay using 'Friends and Family', I will consider it … but I will never again suggest it. It takes too much time to sort through all the hate mail. :cautious:

Wow, I had no idea there was this kind of animosity against Canadians; I surely don't understand it. That is really disturbing to know! It can't just be because the Raptors won the NBA title. I've always relied on PayPal friends option, and found it reliable.

Your friend in the U.S.A. - J. Pupster!!!

Please, let's got turn this into a political discussion. Maybe things will improve in the future, but not until at least next November.
I appreciate the kind words though. By the way, I hate basketball. :LOL:

The ELO title is SOLD and in the mail. Thanks, Jon. I have sent you a private message with the total cost. You can pay me whenever it is convenient. Cheers!

You're very welcome Mike. I never got around to getting that one so I figured "What the hell?" :)
It's a lot cheaper than the Q8! :)

The ELO title is SOLD and in the mail. Thanks, Jon. I have sent you a private message with the total cost. You can pay me whenever it is convenient. Cheers!

Disc arrived safe and sound. Well packed, fast shipping. Thanks a lot Mike. Good job! (y)

The David Bowie and Stevie Ray Vaughan SACDs have been sold on another web site, and I have added a couple more titles:

Dredg - El Cielo Multichannel SACD (VG+ condition - CDN$45) and a new and sealed Beck, Bogert, Appice DTS CD (CDN$50).

Last edited:
Back