Using a decibel meter to double check all speaker levels.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From where I sit you ARE a carpenter. Anyone with a table saw is getting there. Birch Plywood , check. attaching with dowels check. You're a carpenter. :ROFLMAO:
Agreed, my dad has a table saw and I don't, and the difference in our respective abilities is stark.

Well I've built a few speaker stands over the years. I wouldn't say any of them are very fancy. As I change thing, they end up in my shop as handy little "tables" and drink holders, lol.
I've accumulated a few tools over the years, and I have an 8 ft x 19 ft "portable building" I call my shop that I insulated and put up luan paneling.
I have a new 29 gallon compressor, a double compound miter saw, an old Sears aluminum table saw, a small drill press, a cheap (like very cheap) router table, a good router I confess I'm not very proficient with. Drills/Drivers, bunch of hand tools I've accumulated over decades, really nothing fancy although some go back to my engine rebuilding days as a young man. Shop table is simply a piece of plywood laid over two sawhorses.
I just dug a ditch two days ago and laid line, hooked up a new 20A GFIC outlet in the shop.
My next project is to build another HDD 4 drive "cage" for my huge pc out of 5052 aluminum which I'll have to bend by annealing the aluminum as I don't have a sheet metal brake. I had the drawings to scale but managed to lose them so starting over, and finally found the right "presnuts" or threaded inserts to swage into the aluminum.
Newest addition to the shop is a bluetooth speaker so I can have my playlists on Spotify cranking.

Back