Waiting on Burning Shed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madship

800 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
If you live outside the UK and are waiting for something from Burning Shed, it may be a while. I preordered ID.Entity and it has not shipped. This was their response to my inquiry.

Thanks for your email.​
We are aware there has been a cyber incident at Royal Mail affecting international post.​
This means that we haven’t been able to send any orders outside of the UK through Royal Mail since Thursday 12th January.​
We’re sorry for the delays and any inconvenience caused but this is beyond our control.​
Hopefully we will have some more information about the situation soon and are able to resume shipping orders and yours :)
We’re really sorry about this and we understand how disappointing this is but we will let you know as soon as we have sent out your order.​

Does anyone in the UK know anything about this cyber incident?

If you live outside the UK and are waiting for something from Burning Shed, it may be a while. I preordered ID.Entity and it has not shipped. This was their response to my inquiry.

Thanks for your email.​
We are aware there has been a cyber incident at Royal Mail affecting international post.​
This means that we haven’t been able to send any orders outside of the UK through Royal Mail since Thursday 12th January.​
We’re sorry for the delays and any inconvenience caused but this is beyond our control.​
Hopefully we will have some more information about the situation soon and are able to resume shipping orders and yours :)
We’re really sorry about this and we understand how disappointing this is but we will let you know as soon as we have sent out your order.​

Does anyone in the UK know anything about this cyber incident?
Yes, the Royal Mail got hacked and locked out by ransomware, so all out going International post https://www.royalmail.com/international-incident-bulletin

My order of the 2 new Bill Nelson cd's shipped on Jan 9 but appears to be stuck in this limbo too as they've not made it here. I know it's beyond the Shed's control and I'm not about to complain...they'll get here eventually I suppose. If there was no cost involved (to both me, and the Shed) it'd be nice to have a download offered in the meantime.

It looks like the issue has been resolved enough for Burning Shed. I received a shipping notice for ID.Entity this afternoon.
From what I can gather Royal Mail has OK'ed posting to some countries not all, so sounds like the USA is good to go. There has been a bit of 'bother' over this in the press as a lot of small businesses are having a hard time as they can't ship and customers have cancelled orders.

Back