Which albums would you like to hear in 5.1 surround?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
What is still missing from Living in the Past?
I thought all the tracks are out there on the Tull deluxe boxes, with outstanding SW mixes.
I was thinking that as well....but wasn't sure :):):) But for those of us who are missing some of the sets it would be a nice fill in:)

These four just missed out on the whole surround thang - they'd all be great in surround IMO.
MERCURY.jpg

BTPB.jpg
ON EVERY STREET.jpg
THE LONG RUN.jpg

The Henley title actually appeared on some early Warner DVD-A upcoming lists. Shame it never happened, though perhaps it was mixed?

Jonathan, do you still have that list of upcoming DVD~A titles? I had a copy but lost it. So many brilliant titles..........wonder IF they were all remixed?

From what I recall: Frank Sinatra: September of My Years/Greatest Hits; CSNY: Deja Vu and debut album; Neil Young: After the Gold Rush; Madonna's Greatest Hits; Joni Mitchell: Blue etc. etc.

Last edited:
Man, there are a few indie type albums from about 10 years ago that I would absolutely love to hear in surround...

Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
The Temper Trap - Conditions
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend/Contra
The Strokes - Angles
Tame Impala - InnerSpeaker
The Black Keys - Brothers/El Camino
Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History
Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night

Hawkwind - Sonic Attack
Incredible String Band - Liquid Acrobat As Regards The Air
Kansas - Leftoverture
Raging Lunatics - Patriotic Songs

I woke up this morning with a deep craving for lush 80s music. Maybe it's the bitter cold reminding me of the cold war. I so want Alphaville's Forever Young in surround sound right now. I'd give a little finger just for Sounds Like A Melody.
Going to settle for Love and Rockets, then maybe Automatic for the People...

Some here...

Tubular Bells II
Into Battle with the Art of Noise
ABBA - The Visitors
Deacon Blue - Raintown
Phil Collins - But Seriously
Jean Michel Jarre - Equinox through to Rendezvous, particularly Zoolook.
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
King Creosote & Jon Hopkins - Diamond Mine

I would also love a 5.1 version of Loveless from My Bloody Valentine.
And some Sonic Youth too....

Back