WHITESNAKE - Slide It In – Ultimate Special Edition - Pre-Order - 3/8/19

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To sum this release up:
If you are purchasing it solely for the surround disc, I would think twice about that. If you are a Whitesnake fan, then this Box Set is very good, although I wouldn't have paid more than I did.
Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news on the surround but if it saves people some hard earnt pennies, then hopefully that helped.

I ripped all the CD's but not going to rip the surround from the Video/Surround disc, not worth it. The videos are great, seeing John Sykes, Vandenberg, Steve Vai, Cozy Powell, etc, but that's all.
Box set is great and listening to the UK mix and then what they did with the US mix, pretty impressive.
Nice to learn Eddie Kramer got the job as engineer but didn't jive with David Coverdale so Eddie was out.

I ripped all the CD's but not going to rip the surround from the Video/Surround disc, not worth it. The videos are great, seeing John Sykes, Vandenberg, Steve Vai, Cozy Powell, etc, but that's all.
Box set is great and listening to the UK mix and then what they did with the US mix, pretty impressive.
Nice to learn Eddie Kramer got the job as engineer but didn't jive with David Coverdale so Eddie was out.
I had read somewhere a while ago that EK got the boot cause David C. didn't like the way he worked. Too bad in my opinion. But regardless still is my favorite Whitesnake album....not a bad track on it!!

I like the 2019 remix the best!!!

Love this set just got it this morning the German Import.....much better than last years release of “Whitesnake ‘87” box set :QQlove

Last edited:
Back