Wilson Pickett in Quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr8track

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
Have you quad record collectors seen this one?
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=936634293&category=1590" target="top">Wilson Pickett Japanese CD-4 LP</a>

I'd be willing to go in on a group purhase if anyone would be interested in picking this one up, doing a dts conversion and then re-selling the record on Ebay.

I saw this. I'd love to hear that record and if I wasn't so unsure about shipping from Japan, I'd bid on it myself as I am a Wilson Pickett fan.

I have bought a number of lp's from japan, including a CD-4 of the Guess Who American Woman, and hve never had any problems. Usually the shipping is reasonable and fast, and Japanese vinyl just seems to sound better and have nicer packaging. Good luck, I'd love to get this one too.

Looks interesting to me. I see Chuck Shamida has a placement bid in on this one, so we know it will go pretty high. Let's see what happens. Whoever gets it should send it to Tab for conversion and distribution.

:-jon

Jeez, the latest batch of Japanese CD-4 records went for insane prices... There were a few I really wanted but apparently not as bad as quadtrade and rustyandi! I wish you guys would hurry up and finish your collections! ;)

In any event, I did manage to snag the Wilson Pickett LP. Assuming it plays well, it will get put on the stack for eventual DTS conversion.

Good job, Cai. I thought Chuck would get that one, he usually bids to win. But then again, so do Ron and Tad.

Hope it is in good shape.

:-jon

Back