• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB or FT: Police EBYT SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmay75

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi everyone,

I've got a super picky request so brace yourselves...

I'm looking for a EX to M copy of the super jewel case edition SACD of Every Breath You Take: The Classics by the Police (see photo). From what I've gathered, this is the non-U.S. pressing, but I'm not positive about that.

I own the Digipak edition (U.S. pressing?) and I'm not a fan of Digipaks in general. My copy is in EX condition overall. I will trade yours for mine and I'll also include $10 via PayPal to cover the shipping and time to help me out with this strange favor. If you're not interested in the Digipak, I may have a few other items to consider for trade as well.

Otherwise, if you have a copy for sale, please PM me with your best offer. Sealed would be awesome, but even a few light scratches wouldn't bother me. Oh and if the case includes a sticker or two, that's a plus!

How's that for nit-picking, eh? :D

Cheers,
Dan

Attachments

• SABreath_1.jpg
    SABreath_1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 112
There's such a SACD available on ebay for US$43.00 from seller unixsystem. It's still factory sealed. He's a good seller (have Aaron Neville SACD coming in mail from him).

Disclaimer: Not affiliated....just a satisfied customer.

Edit: Actually, there're a couple of these SACDs available on ebay.

There's such a SACD available on ebay for US$43.00 from seller unixsystem. It's still factory sealed. He's a good seller (have Aaron Neville SACD coming in mail from him).

Disclaimer: Not affiliated....just a satisfied customer.

Edit: Actually, there're a couple of these SACDs available on ebay.

I have to agree... Tom (unixsystem) is a real nice guy to deal with.
I had him track down 2 Peter Gabriel Hybrid discs for me and he didn't rake me for them either.
Great communications with his customers too.

My copy of EBYT is an oddball.
It's from Argentina.
It has the CD, the SACD and a DVD (in 5.1) of the videos and etc.
and a booklet all in one thin "box".

I can't figure out why they did a 5.1 Hybrid SACD of the hits, but
all of the damned albums are SACD stereo only.
No Hybrid, No MC.
I wonder who the genius was that thought that one up.
Syncronicity would have been a blast in MC.

-B

Back