Dual Disc yourmusic.com adds a few more dualdiscs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallymae_hogsby

For those on a limited budget ($5.99 + tax), yourmusic.com has added some new dualdiscs:

The 5 Browns: The 5 Browns
Velvet Revolver: Contraband
Avril Lavigne: Under My Skin

to what was already available:

Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral
Diana Krall: The Girl in the Other Room
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any

The Velvet Revolver and Avril DualDiscs lack multi-channel mixes, but it is interesting to see that the music club is continuing to stock DualDiscs. Maybe if they ever get Duran Duran's "Astronaut" I'd pick it up.

I'm not sure about the 5 Browns disc. I think it has multi-channel, but it has been months since I saw the disc.

Eugenius said:
The Velvet Revolver and Avril DualDiscs lack multi-channel mixes, but it is interesting to see that the music club is continuing to stock DualDiscs. Maybe if they ever get Duran Duran's "Astronaut" I'd pick it up.

I'm not sure about the 5 Browns disc. I think it has multi-channel, but it has been months since I saw the disc.

It does have multi-channel and originally I liked it btu after a couple of listens the MC is kind of murky. Too bad really because it was recorded at 88.2/24 and compressed to Dolby Digital 5.1.

Back