2011 QQ eBay Shocker Log

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes if I find a disc no one has bid on, and its the last few minutes of an auction Ill put in a low bid just or fun. I have seen this disc go for $150.00 or more easily so I knew if i did win I was getting a good deal as far as what it goes for. After the wow poop shit fiasco I remembered this is an international forum so that 150.00 price is in US dollars. I am still waiting on the steak knives from the 200th post.

These were released with and without slipcases. The later editions of the single layer multichannels didn't have slipcases. They just stuck an SACD sticker on the front.

These were released with and without slipcases. The later editions of the single layer multichannels didn't have slipcases. They just stuck an SACD sticker on the front.

That was my point. The slipcase versions are more 'collectable' to me (and I think a few other people).

I stripped a lot of the 'bin finds' I had for the cases, slips, stickers and trays to polish up my collection.

Try finding those gold and silver slip cases now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back