Listening to now...in fake Quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A John Coltrane Collection - the Impulse Years 3 CD 7/10 Supreme, supreme
51n3fLqvFzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Matching Mole's Little Red Record 2 CD expanded 7/10 for main album poor synthesis
on bonus tracks
51pA3wkBqbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Law of the Fish - New Orleans Radiators CD 8/10 Musically, an 11. Saw these guys several times live. I'm a Fish Head!
the_radiators-law_of_the_fish.jpg

We're Only in it for the $$$$ - Zappa MoFi Gold CD 7/10
Mothers-Of-Invention-Were-Only-In-It-F-356568.jpg

This is just the shape of things, this is just the shadow.

Last edited:
A Long Time Comin' - Electric Flag expanded CD 10/10 Musically, it's 12/10!! From the time I bought my first copy of this in early '68, this album has been in my top 10.
EF.jpg

Blood, Sweat & Tears 4 10/10 Bubbling under my top 100, this is their most underrated album.
bst4allautos.JPG

Good, kind of formulaic and some songs sound like their old one turned inside out.

They were all over TV on Friday. They performed on Today. Perry & Tallerico were interviewed on the View. Tallerico sang the old Drifters classic "Under the Boardwalk" on the Hurricane Sandy relief show with Jimmy Fallon, Billy Joel and the Boss.

Linda...how's the 'smith one???

UFO- Strangers in the Night ...I always wanted to listen to this ever since it came out...somehow I never got around to it....

"Sunken Condos"-Donald Fagen
"Tales from Turbographic Oceans"(original title)-Yes-UK LP rip...not my rip, mine is a battered US copy....this one sounds great!!!!

"Sunken Condos"-Donald Fagen
"Tales from Turbographic Oceans"(original title)-Yes-UK LP rip...not my rip, mine is a battered US copy....this one sounds great!!!!

isn't Sunken Condos FANTASTIC..?!?

"I took you out of the Quadio (out of the Quadio)
I took you out of the Quadio..
but I could..
not..
get..
that.. Quadio out of YOU"..!!!

:banana:

isn't Sunken Condos FANTASTIC..?!?

"I took you out of the Quadio (out of the Quadio)
I took you out of the Quadio..
but I could..
not..
get..
that.. Quadio out of YOU"..!!!

:banana:

yup..he's back on track after all of these years ...well, it's called a style....much better than Morph or 2AN....

hold on tho that slinky thing....

Woman in Chains - Tears for Fears 8/10. Filled the room with PLII, I'd love to hear that in full 5.1.

So FREE them!
tears-for-fears-woman-in-chains-fontana.jpg

"It's about the repression of the feminine in society and within man most of all...The woman within a man is the gateway to his soul...Man is a woman in chains..." - Roland Orzabal

Interview & video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyLRp271oEo

High time we made a stand to shake up the views of the common man...Could you be, could you be squeaky clean and smash any hope of democracy...the headline says you're free to choose (live):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I99byzYZbBI

Woman in Chains - Tears for Fears 8/10. Filled the room with PLII, I'd love to hear that in full 5.1.

Last edited:
Through the QSD1 and Loud,
Ed Schultz telling the USA the cultural shift has occured, we kicked these teabag republicans in the nuts. Gay Marraige,Legal weed, climate change, and medical care for all won, and several crazy teabags lost. GO USA for becoming better last night

Through the QSD1 and Loud,
Ed Schultz telling the USA the cultural shift has occured, we kicked these teabag republicans in the nuts. Gay Marraige,Legal weed, climate change, and medical care for all won, and several crazy teabags lost. GO USA for becoming better last night

Legal weed and gay marriage..!?! Maybe I'll have my "Breakfast in America" :smokin

Back