Ok, Pick Just ONE title you REALLY, REALLY WANT IN MC(with conditions)....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metallica - Master of Puppets (this was hard, even though I dont liesten to MEtallica that mcuh anymore. but hell I will go back if this gets out!)

album-twelve-dreams-of-dr-sardonicus.jpg

OK, here we go.......

I remember standing in E.J. Korvettes record section when this first came out in 1976 and I was blown away. This effort, along with follow up LP's have so, so much musicality going on that a 5.1 version would probably be one of the best ever done.

Am speaking of "3:47 EST" by Klatuu
Such a talented group that some thought the Beatles got back together to lay down a few tracks!

Their sophmore effort, "Hope" is just as imaginative and musical.
I just listened to these albums over the weekend and they still deliver. (At least to me) :smokin

Any of the following 5 'Stones albums:
Beggars Banquet; Let it Bleed ,Get Yer Ya Ya's Out; Sticky Fingers, Exile on Main Street
PLEASE!

Of course, Klaatu is really the Beatles. On second thought, let's not start that ugly rumor again!

klaatu.jpg

OK, here we go.......

I remember standing in E.J. Korvettes record section when this first came out in 1976 and I was blown away. This effort, along with follow up LP's have so, so much musicality going on that a 5.1 version would probably be one of the best ever done.

Such a talented group that some thought the Beatles got back together to lay down a few tracks!

I just listened to these albums over the weekend and they still deliver. (At least to me) :smokin

I had a hard time picking just one. When picking one, my criteria was not only one of my favorite albums, but an album with lots of stuff going on to make a bombastic surround mix.

Marilyn Manson Antichrist Superstar

OK, here we go.......

I totally agree. Klaatu's work would be fantastic in surround.

You know... I believe the band now owns the rights to their music, as they have released remastered versions of their first two albums recently. I wonder if one of the talented folks on this site contacted them, if a deal could be struck to remix and release them in surround.

http://www.klaatutheband.com

One can dream....

Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft...

I totally agree. Klaatu's work would be fantastic in surround.

You know... I believe the band now owns the rights to their music, as they have released remastered versions of their first two albums recently. I wonder if one of the talented folks on this site contacted them, if a deal could be struck to remix and release them in surround.

http://www.klaatutheband.com

One can dream....

There was supposedly a 5.1 of Jackson Brown ...naked ride home... out there somewhere... Just listened to the CD, Wow...lets have that one !!

I've said it before and I'll say it again....(hope Neil W is listening!)

ANYTHING by The Cocteau Twins starting at "Treasure"...

-"Heaven or Las Vegas", "Blue Bell Knoll", "Milk & Kisses", "Victorialand"...Especially "The Moon and the Melodies" (with Harold Budd!)

Back