Bread and Grover Washington Multichannel SACDs - Official Audio Fidelity Announcement

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, from what I gather Universal effectively bought EMI but had to lose some of it to gain purchase approval/permission.

Yes, from what I gather Universal effectively bought EMI but had to lose some of it to gain purchase approval/permission.

It doesn't matter who owns which bit of what if Warner, Universal and Sony continue to sit on so much Quad and unreleased 5.1 stuff and don't get it out there in some shape or form now.. the clock is ticking.. before long no-one will care.. they won't be able to give this stuff away.. the window of opportunity is finite.. I don't think the major labels get that, sadly :(

Let's hope AF's efforts are supported enough. It still bends my skull that I have CHILD IS FATHER the way Al wanted it to be heard in MC...who thought that would ever happen, and in this downloading age? Nice to buy a disc and really enjoy an old friend in a new way.

ED :)

I don't think they should of gone for Bread. It is all about the titles. I will buy their other releases.

I don't think they are very good!

What I should say is there are too poppy for my tastes.

AF should strive for Holy Diver IMO, remixed by ES. SH said Wendy Dio was very helpful with the stereo CD issue, it should not be that hard to acquire.

I don't think they are very good!

What I should say is there are too poppy for my tastes.

AF should strive for Holy Diver IMO, remixed by ES. SH said Wendy Dio was very helpful with the stereo CD issue, it should not be that hard to acquire.

Mother Freedom is pretty rocky! Bread had their moments...

Did ES remix Holy Diver already? Can't see it happening anytime soon if it's not in the can.

I can't say much right now, but HOLY CRAP!! You guys will be happy.

:spot

Just answer this question...does this pertain to the already scheduled releases..OR something we haven't heard about..

The answer is in the title of this thread. (Sorry for being an ass, but I've probably said too much already.....:phones )

BestOfGuessWhoSlipcaseMockup.jpg
BestOfBread-SlipcaseMockup.jpg
GWashington-SlipcaseMockup_0.jpg

from the AF site

Back