Bread and Grover Washington Multichannel SACDs - Official Audio Fidelity Announcement

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something interesting I found on some other forum: "Surround Sound & Stereo Mastering: Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound"

Maybe AF is finally reacting to the recent poor mastering jobs by Steve (Time Life Legends) and Kevin (Clapton Timepieces).

Here's something interesting I found on some other forum: "Surround Sound & Stereo Mastering: Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound"

Maybe AF is finally reacting to the recent poor mastering jobs by Steve (Time Life Legends) and Kevin (Clapton Timepieces).

More likely recycling everything on the DVD-A (not a bad thing imho).

More likely recycling everything on the DVD-A (not a bad thing imho).

Yes, Fred Blue has it.

The reference to the 5.1 mix by Elliot Scheiner and mastering by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound would be from the DVD-A credits.
This tells us that the audio for the Multichannel SACD is coming from the Winelight DVD-A release.

I know there are a lot of folks not too thrilled with the BREAD SACD release...but for me...it WILL get some serious spin time....really. Love this music...

And, I hate to keep saying it...but dang....if only Guitar Man were on this hits disc....if...only....

That's OK though...I'll survive.

barely...

OK, so I'll just play a little "Diary"....compliments of Bread. You know, there are similarities to Dan Fogelberg...who happens to be from Peoria, IL....just a few miles from my place....lol

[video=youtube;24IfD-0VUu4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24IfD-0VUu4[/video]

Attachments

• winelight_sacd.jpg
    winelight_sacd.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 218
OK...and there are some super 70's easy rock classics......you kidding me??

How about this one??

Down On My Knees....super tune....super version. Even has some Beatle's harmony going on....love it...can't wait!

[video=youtube;xrtHnO7WYRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrtHnO7WYRQ[/video]

I know there are a lot of folks not too thrilled with the BREAD SACD release...but for me...it WILL get some serious spin time....really. Love this music...

And there are those that are thrilled about the Bread Multichannel SACD! I'm definitely in that camp. :)

Back