What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a copy of BOC - Tyranny & Mutation. Excellent disc, great sound!
BOC%20Tyranny.jpg

Starship - GOLD! Wow, very nice.

Goss for a record guy you just scored a good record. as I am a San Francisco dude you can never go wrong with Starship, especially Mickey Thomas Starship, No Way Out, cmon, how many times has that been my story?

Starship - GOLD! Wow, very nice.

Goss for a record guy you just scored a good record. as I am a San Francisco dude you can never go wrong with Starship, especially Mickey Thomas Starship, No Way Out, cmon, how many times has that been my story?

haha, I know...Starship rule. It's fun finding these old albums in mint condition. :)

Got a copy of BOC - Tyranny & Mutation. Excellent disc, great sound!

I'm curious if Audio Fidelity will be able to release this album as a Quadraphonic SACD in the coming months or years.
Obviously we'll get one song from this album on the upcoming Collection, but I wonder if they are able to release the full album at some point too.
That one would certainly please all of the members on here crying out for more hard rock stuff. :)

I'm curious if Audio Fidelity will be able to release this album as a Quadraphonic SACD in the coming months or years.
Obviously we'll get one song from this album on the upcoming Collection, but I wonder if they are able to release the full album at some point too.
That one would certainly please all of the members on here crying out for more hard rock stuff. :)

Yeah, who knows...but it would be an excellent rock release. I'd for sure go for it.

Just bought a blue vinyl copy of Meddle - Pink Floyd. It sounds absolutely killer Super deep bass and nice dynamics. And....I got a cool poster. :) :)

Meddle%20Blue%20Vinyl.jpg

Nice!!! I've never seen (or even heard of) one of these before.

And since they've released it blu-vinyl, I think it only makes sense that they release it on blu-ray too, LOL. :music

Nice!!! I've never seen (or even heard of) one of these before.

And since they've released it blu-vinyl, I think it only makes sense that they release it on blu-ray too, LOL. :music

LOL - to be honest...I didn't know it was blue vinyl until I opened it. Nothing on the outside said anything about being blue....sort of freaked me out. But, it's a beauty.

riverside (1).jpg

White Vinyl edition of Riverside's most recent. I've had it on black vinyl for some time now, but saw that Inside Out was still selling the white vinyl editions, and decided to snag a copy. While Love, Fear and the Time Machine might not be my personal favorite, the more I listen to it, I can't help but feel that this one might be their most accomplished. And I have to say, Lost (WHy Should I Be Frightened By a Hat?) is just such an incredible song, and if you've never heard Riverside before, I do recommend starting with this song; one of my favorites (Piotr's guitar solo towards the end - chills everytime! He's going to be greatly missed).

Anyway, I'm eagerly anticipating whatever 5.1 they have planned for us!

View attachment 25667

White Vinyl edition of Riverside's most recent. I've had it on black vinyl for some time now, but saw that Inside Out was still selling the white vinyl editions, and decided to snag a copy. While Love, Fear and the Time Machine might not be my personal favorite, the more I listen to it, I can't help but feel that this one might be their most accomplished. And I have to say, Lost (WHy Should I Be Frightened By a Hat?) is just such an incredible song, and if you've never heard Riverside before, I do recommend starting with this song; one of my favorites (Piotr's guitar solo towards the end - chills everytime! He's going to be greatly missed).

Anyway, I'm eagerly anticipating whatever 5.1 they have planned for us!

cool turntable...what brand is that?

Jazz Fans and those that appreciate some of the greats in the music industry...TAKE NOTE... some re-issues on SHM-CD at very reasonable prices from CDJapan coming this June...Coltrane..Mingus..Armstrong...just to name a few...I'm going to grab a few....pre order Here

Jazz Fans and those that appreciate some of the greats in the music industry...TAKE NOTE... some re-issues on SHM-CD at very reasonable prices from CDJapan coming this June...Coltrane..Mingus..Armstrong...just to name a few...I'm going to grab a few....pre order Here

Some great titles and great deals, Clint. Wonder if it contains new remasterings. I have the ORG SACDs of Coltrane's MY FAVORITE THINGS and Ornette Coleman's SHAPE OF JAZZ TO COME if you know anything about ORG SACDs.....they're TOP SHELF.

For MY money, I VERY highly recommend The Robert Cray Band "4 Nights of 40 Years Live" consisting of 2 RBCDs and a Blu Ray video of the live event. So far I've played Disc 1 (RBCD) and it's amazing.......Will spin the BD~V tonight. And the price is also amazing: under $15 at Deep Discount (2 RBCDs/1 BD~V). http://www.deepdiscount.com/robert-cray-4-nights-of-40-years-live/819873012146 or even better pricing @ AmazonUS http://www.amazon.com/Nights-Years-...+cray+4+nights+40+years+bluray&tag=acleint-20

Some great titles and great deals, Clint. Wonder if it contains new remasterings. I have the ORG SACD of Coltrane's MY FAVORITE THINGS and if you know anything about ORG SACDs.....they're TOP SHELF.

For MY money, I VERY highly recommend The Robert Cray Band "4 Nights of 40 Years Live" consisting of 2 RBCDs and a Blu Ray video of the live event. So far I've played Disc 1 (RBCD) and it's amazing.......Will spin the BD~V tonight. And the price is also amazing: under $13 at Deep Discount (2 RBCDs/1 BD~V).

No new remastering...just re-issues..yes I'm familiar with the ORG label..

No new remastering...just re-issues..yes I'm familiar with the ORG label..

I have ALL of ORG's 8 SACDs.....unfortunately, a lot of their pre~announced SACDs were canceled (probably due to poor sales).

BTW, CLINT, any 'deals' on the upcoming AF QUAD SACD sampler "The Collection" [due out 4/15) So far NO listings on either DD or Import CDs. AmazonUS has it for list ($34.95).

I have ALL of ORG's 8 SACDs.....unfortunately, a lot of their pre~announced SACDs were canceled (probably due to poor sales).

BTW, CLINT, any 'deals' on the upcoming AF QUAD SACD sampler "The Collection" [due out 4/15) So far NO listings on either DD or Import CDs. AmazonUS has it for list ($34.95).

No deals yet on The Collection..

Back